What is a Rabbit Vibrator?
Rabbit vibrators have a two-pronged design that focuses their power on two erogenous zones simultaneously. A vibrating or rotating shaft for the vagina is joined by two “bunny ears” that focus on the clit for added pleasure. This dual-action vibrator became famous following an episode of Sex and the City in which one of the main characters refused to leave her bedroom after trying a rabbit for the first time. Ever since then, women around the world have clamored to get their hands on a rabbit vibrator of their own.
Rabbit Vibrators vs. Traditional Vibrators
While a regular vibrator features a shaft, a rabbit vibe takes things to the next level by adding bunny ears for your clit. Some rabbit vibrators even have a third extension for backdoor play! Many women find that rabbit vibrators supply the most intense pleasure they’ve ever had. Sounds like it’s worth a try, right?
How to Find the Best Rabbit Vibrator for You
Your new rabbit vibrator will be spending time in your most intimate areas, so it’s important that it checks off all the boxes when it comes to what you’re looking for in a sex toy. Here are five things to consider when shopping for a rabbit vibrator:
- Size: You can get a vibrator with a realistically proportioned shaft or order an extra-large rabbit model with added length and girth. The “bunny ears” come in different sizes, as well. It all comes down to your personal preferences (this is, after all, a very personal item).
- Stimulation: All rabbit vibrators vibrate, but some come with special functions. Rotating shafts, gyrating beads, and thrusting tips target different areas. For example, beads are great for your G-Spot while thrusting rabbit vibrators feel more natural. A triple-action vibrator offers three types of stimulation all at once. Take time to review the features of each rabbit vibrator to find the right toy for you.
- How You Play: Do you want to take your rabbit vibrator into the tub or shower? Make sure to choose a waterproof model. Planning to slip your new sex toy into a suitcase for fun away from home? A smaller, more discrete rabbit vibe may be best.
- Material: Rabbit vibrators can be made of silicone, plastic, flexible jelly, and other materials. This will determine how the rabbit feels and how easy it is to clean (smooth surfaces tend to be easier to scrub, while soft and textured ones need a little more attention).
- Cost: The price of rabbit vibrators varies widely depending on material, functions, and manufacturer. However, the popularity of rabbit vibes means there’s one for every budget.
At Adam & Eve, we offer a wide selection of rabbit vibrators in a variety of shapes, sizes, and textures. Whether you’re new to the rabbit model or just looking for something to add to your collection, there are plenty of options to choose from.