We believe there's a vibrator out there for everyone. From rabbit vibrators to discreet bullets, these sexual wellness products can help you destress, experience new sensations, or explore your body with a partner.
More Vibrator Favorites
Shop With Ease & Confidence
Sex Advice - Vibrators
Ultimate Vibrator Guide
Get the inside scoop on buying and using different vibes with this beginner-friendly Guide.
How to Use a Vibrator
We want to make sure you have a fun time, so we put together a helpful little guide about using a vibrator.
How to Buy Vibrators: Picking the Best Material
When you're buying a vibrator, there are three main factors for you to consider when it comes to material.
Real Skin Hotcock Rotating Thruster $69.95
Slay #Tickle Me Clitoral Stimulator $42.95
Adam & Eve Velvet Kiss Vibrator $19.95
Slay #Please Me Clitoral Stimulator $42.95
Eclipse Thrusting Rotating Probe Was $69.95 $64.99
My 1st Anal Explorer Kit $29.95
First Time Mini Vibrator $16.95
Wild Rose Clitoral Stimulator With Thrusting Bullet Was $149.95 $104.97
Adam & Eve Bunny Kiss $24.95
Luvmor Foreplay Finger Vibrator $69.95
Satisfyer Layons Purple Pleasure Vibrator $39.95
Remote Control Vibrating Silicone Anal Beads $39.95
- Electric Blue
You've seen 96 of 383 products
Find the Best Vibrators at Adam & Eve
A vibrator is a great way to add more pleasure to your life. Adam & Eve has toys in every shape and size, from G-Spot stimulators to powerful wand massagers. You can go big and shop large models or find small, discreet finger vibes perfect for throwing in a purse or travel bag.
How to Choose a Vibrator
Consider the following when buying a vibrator online:
- How you want to use the toy. Classic designs provide a more traditional sexual experience, while G-Spot and clitoral massagers give special attention to those erogenous zones.
- Which features are important to you? There are plenty of bells and whistles available: powerful vibrators, multiple vibration modes, rotating shafts, app-controlled vibes, and more. Make sure your new toy checks all the boxes that matter to you.
- Sex toy materials. Silicone, TPE, and jelly are just a few options. Each material has pros and cons. Do your research before making a purchase.
- Price. Last but not least, focus on toys that fit within your budget. You might be surprised at how affordable a good vibrator can be with so many quality products on the market.
Reviews from Real Customers
Read what people have had to say about their vibrators:
“OMG! Totally lost count of my orgasms.” – Catherine reviewing the Satisfyer Breathless Clitoral Vibrator by Adam & Eve
“The silicone is so soft, the speeds are great, even the first one which is the most basic and slower even finished me, and the bunny is at the perfect spot.” – CaliDaisy reviewing the Posh Silicone Bounding Bunny
“Wonderful! I had 10 orgasms the other day and I am 50!” – Exotic Warrior reviewing the Magic Wand Original Massager
Vibrators & Wellness
Many people use vibrators to masturbate and that can come with health benefits, according to certified sexologist Dr. Jenni Skyler.
In How to Masturbate: A Hands-On Guide, she writes that, “Masturbation relieves stress by flooding your body with mood-enhancing endorphins for a natural high,” can reduce menstrual pain in women, and even help people sleep better. Of course, it’s also a lot of fun!
3 Reasons to Shop at Adam & Eve
With decades of experience selling sex toys, Adam & Eve knows how to keep customers satisfied. Here are three reasons to shop with us:
- Discreet shipping. Your toy will arrive in plain packaging to protect it from prying eyes.
- Free gifts. Adam & Eve includes free gifts when your order reaches a qualifying amount. It’s our way of saying “thank you!”
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. You have 90 days to evaluate your new vibrator. In the unlikely event it’s leaving you disappointed, you can return it for an exchange or refund.