A&E's Resident Sex Expert CONTINUED
• Take your time - Going too fast at first can actually hurt your girlfriend. Go slow.
• Use your fingers first - Get her used to the sensation by fingering her.
• Lube it up - The anus doesn't secrete much of its own lubrication so be sure to have some on hand.
• Communicate - Make sure she is giving you feedback on how it feels. Stop or slow down if she asks you.
• Don't forget the clit - Attention to the clitoris either with a sex toy or one of your own hands will help her relax into it and maybe even have an orgasm (yippee).
• Clean as a whistle - Some people feel the need to do enemas prior to anal sex but in actuality that usually isn't needed. There tends to be very little if any fecal debris that close to the anal opening. Just scrub well if you are worried about hygiene.
• Don't pull your penis fully in and out at first - It tends to be more comfortable for novices if you penetrate with your penis in her the whole time versus pulling it out completely with each thrust.
Well, there you go Bobby. You are on your way to a successful session of anal lovemaking. Have fun!
Stay Healthy, Sexy, And Safe With Condoms! CONTINUED
Here's how you can use condoms consistently and correctly:
• Use a new condom every time, for every act (vaginal, anal, or oral), and throughout the entire sex act.
• Place the condom on the tip of the penis with the rolled side facing out.
• If the condom doesn't have a reservoir tip, pinch the tip and leave about half an inch of space.
• Roll the condom all the way down over your erection.
• After you ejaculate, grip the rim of the condom and carefully withdraw.
• Gently pull off the condom, making sure nothing spills. Dispose of the condom.
• If you feel the condom break at any point, immediately stop, withdraw, and replace the broken condom with a new one.
• Use adequate lubrication. Oil-based lubricants can weaken latex, so water-based lubricants are recommended.
• Replace expired condoms, and don't store your condoms in direct sunlight or in warm places.
• For more information on condom use and safety, refer to the CDC's Condom Fact Sheet In Brief.
Feeling daunted? Don't be. Once you've got the basics down, there are so many naughty ways to experiment with condoms. Try oral play with flavored condoms; take advantage of ribbed condoms for extra thrusting pleasure, or even condoms with warming or cooling sensitizers.
Want to try some out? Adam & Eve carries a wide variety of sizes, sensations, and sampler packs to fit every condom curious customer. Find new ways to play it safe now!
How To Peg Your Man! CONTINUED
A good way to initiate butt play with your male partner's backdoor is during other sexual activities, like when he's inside you during intercourse or while you have his undivided attention during fellatio. If the butt play feels good for him during those activities, it has strong potential to take center stage later!
So set the mood by first talking about anal or prostate stimulation, perhaps followed later at another time with actual penetration.
Here's a popular adult DVD that explores the subject of anal pleasure for men. Watch it alongside your man or alone, either way you'll get some great information, tips and ideas: Tristan Taormino's Expert Guide to Anal Pleasure for Men
2. Prepping - Any form of anal play requires a clean playground to fool around in. Wash the anal area thoroughly. You can even use an anal douche for peace of mind.
ALWAYS have plenty of lube ready for any kind of anal play.
3. Prostate And Anal Toys - Before any toys go in, put on a latex glove (or non-latex if allergic, lube up one finger and g-e-n-t-l-y tease the sphincter. Agree together when to enter. Find his prostate or "P-spot" and gently massage it. If he likes that, try again later with two fingers. You're on your way to introducing a small butt plug and/or prostate vibe or stimulator. Some narrow width vibrators and/or anal bead sticks can also massage the backdoor for easy entry.
4. It's Strap-On Time! - She'll need a strap-on that lets you decide out how big the dong is. While he may eventually want to be penetrated by the biggest dong you can find, it's much safer to start small and work your way up.
One handy hint for easy clean-up of anal sex toys is to first slip a condom over the shaft before penetration. When your play is done for the day, just remove and dispose of the condom and you'll have less to clean.
Following these simple suggestions and maintaining a completely open line of communication can help you both enjoy pegging in ways you may have never thought possible before.
And remember, there are also strap-ons that penetrate her at the same time.
Adam & Eve has adult DVDs with a boundless selection of topics and ways of having sex, including pegging:
-- Compiled From Various Reports
Study Proves Casual Sex is Good For You! CONTINUED
The study from New York University interviewed a number of people and tracked their sexual encounters during a three-month period. After accumulating and evaluating the data, researchers found that participants in casual sex reported higher self-esteem and life satisfaction than their peers who abstained.
And there were no gender differences either. So women benefit from casual sex every bit as much as their male counterparts.