Something you want To know about the Adam & Eve Magic Massager ?ask a question
Here's a list of the questions other shoppers have asked owners of the Adam & Eve Magic Massager
- Rosetta asked oncan you order replacements rubber tips for the vibrator
- ANN replied onNot that I can find or know of.
- Amber asked onIs it normal to bleed when you use this? Since using this I have had blood left on the head :/
- Ashley replied onHmm thats never happened to me maybe try using it less on the lowest setting? you are probably just going at it too hard it is a pretty sensitive area!
- Kara asked onWhat material is the head of the wand made out of?
- GABRIELLE replied onHonestly it's not very good material. I've been thinking about getting a softer attachment for it. It's made out of foamy material I don't know how to explain it but it starts to burn your skin from friction after a while of using it in one session. I got a bad burn I didn't know I had until I went to pee. All of that aside it's a great product so I've started to wrap a soft shirt around it or just using it with thin leggings or pants on because it's so strong.
- Sarah asked onHi I live in Australia and our power here is 110 volts where as you guys are 240 volts I was wondering how many volts it actually is because I don't want to blow up my device or short the power in my house. Hope to hear soon. Thanks :)
- TONIA replied onOur normal electrical outlets are 110 volts very rarely and only in the case of air conditioners or large appliances is the voltage 220
- Rachel asked onIs it waterproof?
- JEAN replied onI wouldn't take a chance! It's awesome I just clean it with antibacterial wipes! Best toy by far !!!!jean and roger
- Alexandra asked onIs it supposed to be EXTREMELY loud?? Like mine is definitely not usable when anyone else is home and even alone I feel uncomfortable because of the noise.
Is it just mine or is everyone's like this?
- GUY replied onThe one I bought is not real loud but not real quiet either I live in a trailer I have no problem using it when I have company over
- Cindy asked onI bought this about a year ago. And after using it for more than 10 minutes it gets really HOT. I have burned myself. Is there something wrong with the one that I purchased??
- S replied onMine gets really hot too
So I don't think it's just yours
- ANGELA asked onHow do you use the attachment on it and. How. IT Works
- ANNA replied onThe different massaging heads are a cover for the vibrator itself and can easily be switched out by just pulling it on and off. Though honestly I've never traded mine out from the standard. It's a very strong vibrator that works at two speeds. It does have to be plugged in to work so make sure you can be near an outlet comfortably otherwise it will serve no purpose. Hope this helps