Women: Enjoy Sexual Pleasure & Kegel Exercises At The Same Time!
—— and an exclusive Bluetooth app gives you even more control and fun!
Once it's inside, each time you squeeze your Kegels, the Krush Kegel Exerciser begins vibrating! Designed for both simultaneous pleasure and sexual health, you can use bio-feedback to build up your pelvic floor and enjoy physical ecstasy.
• Lovelife Krush Kegel Exerciser
• 1.3" wide Kegel ball with Bluetooth App control for vibratory feedback
• Built-in sensor measures pressure, control, endurance, and grip of PC muscle
• Waterproof, body safe silicone exterior
• Powerful motor inside
• Download the Bluetooth App and engage your own body with voice control
• Can also be used in default mode without the app
• 5" retrieval cord also holds antenna
• Add positioning anchor to retrieval cord when needed
• USB rechargeable, cable included
• First charge is 4 hours, each charge after that is 1 hour for up to 4 hours of use
• Battery can stand-by for up to 90 days
• Satin privacy storage pouch included
• Guide and instruction manual included, with versions in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese
• Includes manufacturer's one-year warranty
A woman's pelvic floor can weaken over time due to childbirth and age. When your pelvic floor, or PC muscles, are toned up, sex is more enjoyable and you enjoy other benefits like increased bladder control.
Krush Kegel Exerciser is a revolutionary way to practice pelvic floor muscle fitness. It is a smart Kegel exercise aid. The larger part of the Kegel ball contains built-in sensors that can measure and track pressure, control, endurance and grip of your PC muscle.
Regular Kegel exercise over time can help to tone and strengthen the PC muscle. What is a PC muscle? The "PC" (or Pubococcygeus) muscle stretches from the pubic bone to the tail bone. It helps keep your bladder, uterus and other internal organs in place. It also assists in the control of opening and closing your urethra, the tube through which urine leaves your body. This muscle also plays a role in core stability.
Kegel exercises consist of repeatedly contracting and relaxing the muscles that form part of the pelvic floor. Maintaining a regular exercise routine can aid in the preparation for childbirth and in recovery. It can also improve bladder control keeping incontinence at bay, improve core stability and even improve the intensity of orgasms.
Lovelife Krush Kegel Exerciser was developed for the personal use of adult women interested in improved sexual health. And a little Kegel exercising goes a long way –– experts says your Kegel sessions should not exceed a total of 60 minutes per day.
For the best Krush Kegel Exerciser experience and results, familiarize yourself with the helpful guide included. Then get ready to enjoy your body like never before.
Due to manufacturer pricing policies, we are unable to offer further (all) discounts on this item