Something you want To know about the Adam & Eve L'Arque Prostate Massager?ask a question
Here's a list of the questions other shoppers have asked owners of the Adam & Eve L'Arque Prostate Massager
- Randy asked onDoes this qualify for the 50% off
- Willow replied oncustomer ServiceI'm sorry it does not
- joe asked onWhat is the normal time from insertion to orgasm. I've had this toy about a year, & I'm not experiencing any of these users successes. Am I impatient? Should I just insert it and relax and let it do it's job? Please advise.
- BOB replied onI have as yet, also not enjoyed a big "O". Think it is rather common. I have read many others advice and still have nothihg to show for it. Sorry.
- joe asked onJust to be sure of the proper inserted position. Are the control buttons up against your scrotum as you lay on your back. The curved part, when inserted, faces forward to your body, or towards your belly button, correct? I'm having trouble finding my p-spot with it.
Once inside, how far do you need to go to find your prostate gland?
- CHARLES replied onIt can be either way but as u described would give greatest pressure on p spot. Try it both ways and see which u preferr is best advice. It pretty much finds right insertion distance on own by shape of device and ur body. Not something u actually hold in place with ur hand.
- CHRISTOPHER replied onYes if you're on your back buttons are face up, and curve is up. Pspot is only a few inches in depending on person. The pulse setting really works for me.
- Chris asked onWill it easily stay in place while having intercourse in different positions?
- Lee replied onIn place, yes, but not firmly. It always seems to be too far one way or the other, so to speak, and can be distracting. I'm assuming that the more vigorous the position makes it proportionally more difficult to "seat" properly.
- Ken asked onI purchased L'Arque Prostate massager and absolutely love the way it performs. Unfortunately, I do have an issue with the Silicon covering on the vibrator, it has stretched out and no longer is contoured to the internal device. I only use the highest quality of silicon lubricant which this was advertised to be suitable for.
Is there a way to shrink it back to the proper size? I really do like the product but I don't know what to do about the quality.
- FREEMAN replied onReturn it. Mine is still rocking my world.