Reasons to shop at Adam Eve

Oral Madness 4 Pack Features

Add to Cart

52 Hotties Wanna Gobble Your Knob!

4 Disc Set!

Over 8 Hours!

Nothing but sloppy blowjobs from cock-hungry beauties! Penny Flame licks her nipple before slurping on a thick shaft & balls! Exotic Madelyn Marie bats her lashes as she licks up and down that dick. Vanessa Monet is a deep throat queen! And blonde covergirl Jessica Lynn gets a lip-smacking taste of cock. You’ll get 52 blowjob hotties in Hungry Cocksuckers Vols. 5 – 8. 528 minutes + 57 minutes of extras.

 

Due to manufacturer pricing policies, we are unable to offer further (all) discounts on this item.

Product Details

Add to Cart


Theme:

BJs, Blowjobs, Combo, Combos, Oral, Oral Sex

Star:

Penny Flame

Number of Discs:

4

Running Time:

528 minutes

Number of Sex Scenes:

52

Bonus Material Running Time:

57 bonus minutes

Format:

DVD

Customer Reviews - Oral Madness 4 Pack



6 of 7 people found the following review helpful
Great!   

on June 27, 2013

This truly is strictly oral madness as far as I can tell. All types of sexy girls giving their best blowjobs. If youve got an oral fixation, I'd recommend this
Was this review helpful to you?    Yes | No
<Thank you for letting us know you found this review helpful.>



4 of 5 people found the following review helpful
Great!   

on June 28, 2013

Title says it ALL! Hot girls giving great head. I Highly recommend!
Was this review helpful to you?    Yes | No
<Thank you for letting us know you found this review helpful.>



2 of 3 people found the following review helpful
I want my money back!   

on August 16, 2014

I got this expected hot girls giving great head but no. Literally 90% of the girls are hideous and do NOT know how to give head, the other 10% are just boring to watch. Not only that, but the first disc wouldn't even play all the way through because of a huge spot inside the disc. Definitely returning for a full refund.
Was this review helpful to you?    Yes | No
<Thank you for letting us know you found this review helpful.>



Average Customer Review
5 star:
(2)
4 star:
(0)
3 star:
(0)
2 star:
(0)
1 star:
(1)